Activities of the English Association during 2015-16
- Conducted a one minute speech competition commemorating Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam on 31/07/2015.
- Conducted a poster designing competition in connection with Hiroshima Day.
- Association Inauguration by Dr. Jaisankar, Associate Professor, Department of English Sree Sankara College, Kalady on 08/09/2015.
- A Spoken English and motivation class was given to the students of the College by. It was lead by Sri Sreejith Mohan.
- The students of the Department of English collected around Rs. 3000/- as a part of Chennai Relief Fund (Chennaikkoru Kaithangu) and handed over to The Mathrubhumi
- Soumya and Ms. Pavithra participated in the debate competition on the topic “CAN WE WIPE OUT CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY FROM OUR COUNTRY” organized by the Mar Thoma College of Management, Perumbavoor.
- Helna participated in the Ad film competition organized by De Paul College, Angamaly.
- Pavithra and Ms. Athira participated in an Elocution competition on the topic “ALTERNATIVE S FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT FOR FUTURE KERALA” organized by Chinmaya Vidyapeetom, Elamakkara, Ernakulam.
- Murthaza, Ms. Jaharana, Ms. Arya, Ms. Arathy , Ms. Anagha, Ms. Athira, Ms Devika, Ms. Lekha and Ms. Yadhu attended the three day National Seminar on Folk Culture at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady.